Hi,

Do you think we could convince Apple and Microsoft to have something for Safari and Internet Explorer like Webvisum in Firefox. The CAPTCHA solver in Webvisum works well.

Ron & Danvers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rumery" <blindfait...@gmail.com> To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>; "fgdf-frie...@yahoogroups.com" <fgdf-frie...@yahoogroups.com>; <macvisionar...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:39 AM
Subject: Fwd: The Blind Need Not Apply

Hello all,

I would like to share my latest blog post with you this morning. It is my intention in doing so to hopefully begin a conversation the subject and who knows, maybe we can all work together to see if we can find a solution to this problem.

Please leave me any comments that you have.

Scott
Fedora Outlier LLC has posted a new item, 'The Blind Need Not Apply'

Have you ever been trying to sign up for a new service on the Internet only to find after going through the steps in order to set up your account, you are asked to type in the characters shown in the box below? This is called a CAPTCHA
and they are completely inaccessible to the blind.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fedoraoutlier.com/the-blind-need-not-apply/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Fedora Outlier LLC
excelle...@fedoraoutlier.com