From: 'Bill Gallik' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 3:35 PM
To: viPhone đź“© <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: InstaPot with iOS App Access

I realize this topic has been discussed out here before, but I wasn’t paying
much attention at that time.  I wonder if anybody on this list could recommend
an Instapot that interfaces with an iOS app well enough that a blind person
could program the cooking device effectively?

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”
- Paulo Coelho, Poet-Writer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4DD4C813-8170-49DC-97E1-2067E4662330%40icloud.com.