From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anna
Dresner
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 9:17 AM
To: VIPhone Mailing List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Transfer music from iPod to iPhone 11

Hi Fanus,

Downloading from iCloud won't count against your data if you do it over Wi-Fi,
will it? Usually Wi-Fi plans allow for a lot of downloading.

Do you have enough room on your phone for all the music? If so, with the phone
connected, choose Music, and find the control that will let you sync all your
music. It should say something like, "Sync all music." Once you choose that and
choose Sync, all the music should be copied.

Best,
Anna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/400D4402-558D-433F-BE79-3299F73E0626%40att.net.