Yeah, that's what I've done but I'd far rather just get rid of it until there's
something accessible that goes in there that I want. I don't appreciate it
taking up a place on my screen when I don't even want it! If it could at least
be moved into some other folder or other things could live in the folder and it
could be renamed, I'd like it much better.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart