From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lynda
Ingraham
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: unable to send text messages to several contacts

happy Thanksgiving everyone.

My brother is having problems with his iPhone six. He has the current operating
system. He has a friend that he can call on the phone but he cannot text. We
deleted the contact re-entered it and it still will not work. I believe the
person is using an android phone. I am totally at a loss. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lynda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E2D0DD17-B0B3-432A-8AB4-509071BD062E%40gmail.com.