From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
janet gross
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 2:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone latest update

HI Steve,
I think it might depend on which iPhone you have, as far as the iOS 12 updates.
 Although, I could very well be wrong, in which I wouldn't mind being wrong
now, as I do not want the iOS 13 update either.  I just downloaded the iOS
12.4.4, but that was on my iPhone 6, and I don't see that particular update on
my xr iPhone though.
Janet