From: 'EVA PIMENTEL' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 9:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Problem with Wi-Fi and my iPhone 7 I have an iPhone 7 and I use my
Wi-Fi for most of the time around the house. All of a sudden, I cannot download
anything whether it be email or Books from the Bard website or anything like
that. I can send message...

oops, I didn�t realize that my message was in the subject line.   I did check
the network and the other things that use my Wi-Fi are running fine. So I don�t
quite understand what�s going on. It�s like only the phone is having problems.
And I have like I said check the network settings and reset them twice and done
other things too. I might have to call frontier I guess. Thank you for your
help!

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/40C4EAD1-5562-44A8-A5BB-8C76A99DE687%40verizon.net.