The only application that functions as a Facebook replacement is Friendly for
Facebook. It basically is a website container app with a few neat features. You
are able to hide any ads, and the annoying “you might know” junk that shows up
in the newsfeed. It also allows you to sort your newsfeed by most recent. The
features are great but there are some accessibility bugs. If you are willing to
learn how the bugs can be worked around it’s not actually a bad app.

Ed