From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Please Join Me in Requesting that the Parcel Track, for iOS, VoiceOver
Accessibility be Restored

Hello Everyone,

As of the latest release of Parcel Track, an excellent package tracking app for
iOS, VoiceOver accessibility has been greatly reduced.  While the app continues
to be usable, via Via VoiceOver, there are now many unlabeled buttons and some
that are labeled,, cause VoiceOver to speak gibberish.

So, please join me in requesting that VoiceOver accessibility be restored to
its previous level which was, excellent.

You may send your feedback from within the feedback section of the app,

or you may send a direct email to:
t...@parceltrack.de

You may also leave a review in the app store.

Thank you for your support,

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000001d5d213%2482158e40%248640aac0%24%40edu.