The app records in .M4A which is an apple format.  Once I was done
with the recording, there is a share button which I chose email, I
typed in my email address and I sent my recording to myself.  Once I
downloaded my .M4A file from my email, I used a program I have on my
computer to convert the file to mp3 format.  There is a website called
tunes to tube which I then used to upload my mp3 file to youtube.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson