From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shirley Baker
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 9:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is It Okay to Ask About Checking Out with Uber Eats Using The App?

When I now open the app, it says skip or continue. There's no tabs showing at
the bottom. It wants me to enter my mobile number and like I said, I've done
that. Then I'm asked for my email address and I get that message that someone
is already registered with that email address. If  I can't get any further,
guess I might as well delete the app and forget it. I only wanted it because it
had a couple restaurants that Door Dash and Grubhub don't.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 22, 2020, at 7:40 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>
> wrote:
>
> ?I've herd that the Uber App and Uber Eats have become problematic lately.
> I think your question is fine here and I hope someone can help.
>

> Richard
> "There's a nap for that." -- an anonymous cat
>
> Sent from my iPhone SE
>
>>> On Feb 22, 2020, at 5:30 PM, Shirley Baker <shirleyba...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> ?I have the uber eats app on my phone. I was trying to order something using
>> the app and was trying to check out. I bought the book as mentioned from NBP
>> that explains how to order food using Uber Eats but when checking out using
>> the app, I get stuck and I have tried this several times. I have deleted the
>> app and reinstalled it many times with no success. I want to know if I need
>> to ask someone else for help or can I explain the problem  I'm having with
>> checking out here and get help ?  If not the list, could someone give
>> recommendations of where I might get my question answered. If necessary, I
>> would like to delete the account and create it over again but haven't found
>> a way to even do that.
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>> ?I'm a little confused by your message.
>>> Are you talking about Uber Eats or a book from National Braille Press?
>>> Richard
>>> ?? Live long and prosper
>>> Check out my web site at:
>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.turner42.com
>>> &amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C10d29af56c7d42b37ca508d7b7fff196%7C84df9e7fe9
>>> f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637180182197402785&amp;sdata=pu0ggR
>>> 2qoGaST5fFXbRJ6uyVYgIft8yrAq2iYSiK1TI%3D&amp;reserved=0
>>> aaa%7C1%7C0%7C637180182197402785&amp;sdata=FBB9jYsBmWspfErCxuj4XhVwa

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/45586B03-A82D-4505-9E47-23DDE13EBC5D%40comcast.net.