From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ramy Moustafa
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Ipad or mini laptop?

Thanks so much for that,
But it's so expensive for me,
I thik I will be with  the notebook from Toshiba etc, it's muchmuch cheaper.
I was thinking if the price for the I pad 2 or something is closer to the
notebook, I will buy ipad.
But what about writing documents on  I pad, is it accessible?

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com