From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Saturday, 7 March 2020 11:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question About Transferring From One iPhone Carrier to Another

I was fortunate, that I was able to pay off my iPhone 8 all in one go.
It was pretty expensive, but I figured the cost was worth it not to have to pay
it off over time.  I have little enough money each month to use as it is.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9t8eRb7Ai43%2BGPzjKWDSfrYTNnx_u87j%2BA0o%2B4LFH0sgw%40mail.gmail.com.