I can confirm the behavior using an iPhone SE running 13.3.1.
I'd suggest giving feedback to Apple.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 4:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: A Question for Safari for iOS 13 Users Regarding How To Display Hidden
ToolBars

Hello All,

Rather than engaging in a lengthy explanation as to why, I'll just list the
steps that lead to my dilemma.  With VoiceOver enabled:

1.
In Safari for iOS 13.x, go to a website that is Google based; such as
mail.google.com, calendar.google.com, Contacts.google.com, etc.  You can also
try a site like Zillow.com etc.  Some sites do and some sites do not cause the
following scenario so it just depends.

2.
>From the Safari Share Sheet, select the Add to HomeScreen option and save the
>site.

3.
Now, close all of the tabs in Safari and then close the app, itself.

4.
>From your iOS 13.x HomeScreen, select the newly saved website.  You will
>notice that all Safari ToolBars, on both the top and bottom of the display,
>are hidden.

Question:  How does one get the ToolBars to be displayed in the current Safari
window?

All replies greatly appreciated.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000601d5f5a2%2454680d30%24fd382790%24%40edu.