Hi.

I stumbled across this feature quite by accident.  I was listening to a
radio station on my Apple TV, and I wanted to turn off VoiceOver.  To my
surprise I got a menu to add stations to a favorites list.  I didn't think
about this until tonight.  I couldn't sleep, so I decided to try to add a
station into the favorites list.  I did what I thought worked before,
pressing the little button to the left and below the big wheel.  It didn't
work.  I then, quite accidently hit the button in the big wheel for a couple
of seconds, and my add to favorite menu appeared.  I don't know if you can
categorize favorites or not, but it makes it nice to not have to navigate
through hundreds of listings to find what you want.  Now if there were a way
to send my preferences from one Apple TV to another, that would be real
nice.

If anybody knows other tricks of the trade to work with the Apple TV I'm
keen to hear them.

I'm gonna try to sleep now.  7:00 a.m. comes early.

Just for your information.

GO TIGERS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kmi...@windstream.net