It did finally download.  It does sound great on a brand new anker
speaker I picked up a few days ago on amazon.  I am on the VDR email
list I just haven't gotten a message in quite sometime from it.  I'm
going to try and zip up a book that has 2 parts with each part in its
own folder and see if that would work with VDR.  I want to try this
because it would be kind of hard to tell which book is which.  Thanks
for the help.  I've listened to the BBC Lord of The Rings before and
it is awesome.  I think I actually like it better then the movies.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson