John, exactly, you're right it's all about choices and the choices that are most accessible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanar...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2020 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: Has Anyone Ordered From Little Caesars Pizza Before

I think that’s the essence of some of the initial comments that are being missed by some. It’s not a matter of not wanting these apps to be accessible. I have been on a personal crusade for a long time to push getting applications accessible so that the blind have equal footing when it comes to accessing them. My point several messages ago is that I find simply calling in my orders is so much easier and faster. Yes, ordering online or through an app, even if it’s accessible, is time consuming and even frustrating in some instances. It takes me less than a minute to call in my order to one of the two pizza places still open around me, and I also have the luxury of easily calling them back if something is wrong with the order. That’s just the basic difference to me in my world. I’ve used all of the delivery apps with mixed success, so I am in no way saying that we, as the blind community, should not push for their accessibility.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer