With all due respect, you could also have gotten an Apple TV. Then you
would have a fully accessible TV set top box. This may not mean much
given your Samsung TV issues, but you could control the speed and
voice of the Apple TV without much difficulty. You could even import
your VoiceOver settings from the iPhone. I looked on AppleVis and did
not find an entry for the Samsung smart TV. Perhaps you could do a
search in the iOS app store.

Be well,
Wayne

--