Hey again.

I'm amazed at what iTunes has on it.  I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd
watch something enjoyable, and that's the Heat getting beat in the 2011
finals.  I saw you could get this content on your Apple TV, but I decided to
go into iTunes and download it for myself.  As I speak I'm getting the
content now.  It doesn't cost too much, and there's an HD version and a non
HD version which I got because it was cheaper, and besides, HD doesn't do
anything for me.  iTunes also has MLB baseball, NFL, and some college
basketball, but I'm not sure if these are complete games or not.  I'll tell
you how the NBA goes.  Since there's no NHL right now I figure I'd enjoy the
NBA.

Just something to enjoy.  Oh yeah, this content is under the TV listings.

Have fun and don't work too hard.

GO TIGERS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kmi...@windstream.net