Hi, Sieghard,

The problem with this is that banner-style notifications are supposed to go
away after a minute or so, maybe less. They don't now, which is not something
I'm okay with. It's either a new bug (which is likely) or a feature Apple
introduced (unlikelyotherwise there'd be no need for alert-style notifications.
Either way, it's highly annoying" I can't always swipe down on them to dismiss
them. This happens a lot when I'm doing dishes or something similar where my
hands are totally messy, and I don't want to touch my iPhone. I could turn on
do not disturb, but then I'd miss stuff like texts and phone calls. And putting
absolutely every one of my contacts on the emergency bypass setting is neither
a satisfactory nor practical solution around the problem--as it would just be
super clunky, and wouldn't cover callers outside of your contacts. Apple really
needs to fix this, and I plan on telling them about it.

Thanks,
Ari