Mark, thanks for your response. I'll continue to work on itunes to see if I could come up with something.

Wayne
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 5:23 PM
Subject: RE: A Question for iTunes 12.6.5.3 for Windows Users

Hello Wayne,

Thank you for such a detailed description of your excellent troubleshooting steps.

You, in fact, did exactly what I was planning on doing before I began losing hope for the continuation of iTunes 12.6.x for Windows.

You saved me and others a great deal of time and frustration by attempting to resolve this.

Even though you were unsuccessful, I say to you, Bravo! For taking the initiative on this.

Sincerely,

Mark