From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robin
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Zoom meeting invitation - V iPhone Group, Let’s Talk via Zoo m

Was  In the Meetin', but couldn't Heaer anything Except Apple's VoiceOver, &
Don't know what was wrong, as this isn't The1st time that  this TypeOfThing has
happened to me when I  tried to  TuneIn to a  ZoomMeetin'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7.0.1.0.2.20200418145016.051a33a0%40comcast.net.