From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bhavesh
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 8:39 AM
To: IPhone
Subject: FW: How to change male to female voice in iPhone 4s!

Hi folks,
 Sorry for the last empty body nessage. I want to ask a couple of questions,
1. How can we change the voice from male to female voice without changing
the language, for instance if i have 2 female US VOICES, then how can i
swich between them?
2. By default, how many voices voiceover has without downloading additional
voices?
Thanks,
bhavesh