Hi Beverley,

You can copy music manually or sync. To sync, connect your phone and find it in
the iTunes source list. Tab  through the radio buttons and choose Music. Then
tab until you reach the Music section of the dialog box. If you want to sync,
check Sync Music. Then you'll probably want to check the box for selected
playlists, artists, and albums. Then move through the tables listing playlists,
artists, etc., and check the ones you want. Tab to Apply, and press Enter.

Best,
Anna