Hi List,

I said I would post the product names and links for the Anker 18W fast
charger power adapter and the Anker USB C to lightning cable I got for my SE
2020 after getting and trying them out. Here are the product names and links
at Amazon:

USB C Charger, Anker 18W PIQ 3.0 Compact Fast Charger Adapter, PowerPort III
Nano USB C Wall Charger for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/XR/XS/X, Galaxy
S10 / S9, Pixel 3/2, iPad Pro and More

This charger sells for $17.99 at Amazon US and has a 4.8 star rating. Here
is the link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WRKXQ8W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_
s00?ie=UTF8
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WRKXQ8W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00
_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1> &psc=1

Here is a TinyURL link to it:

https://tinyurl.com/yalw2nkk

I got a 6 foot Anker USB C to lightning cable named Anker USB C to Lightning
Cable, iPhone 11 Charger [6ft Apple MFi Certified] Powerline II for iPhone
SE / 11 Pro/X/XS/XR / 8 Plus/AirPods Pro, Supports Power Delivery

This cable sells for $14.99 at Amazon US and has an Amazon rating of 4.6.
Here is the link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H256MBK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_
s00?ie=UTF8
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H256MBK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00
_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1> &psc=1

Here is a TinyURL link to it:

https://tinyurl.com/y9or4w7p

The size of this 18W Anker charger feels the same as my 5W charger that came
with my SE 2020 so it's fairly small at about an inch square not counting
the plugs. My SE was 42% charged when I plugged it into the new fast charger
with the screen not locked. After 10 minutes of charging, my SE was 60%
charged. After 20 minutes of charging, my SE was 74%charged. After 30
minutes of charging, my SE was 83% charged. The phone did not get overly
warm during the charging process and felt no different than when plugged
into the 5W charging plug that came with it.

For those who are unfamiliar with USB C plugs, they are small and plug in
either way just like the lightning plug. I will say the USB C plug is a bit
thicker in depth than the lightning plug.

I hope someone finds the above helpful.

Alan Lemly