yes, the 380 is 11 inches long, many the keys are around, but when I read
closer to the size of a netbook I thought no way. Too cramped. No space between
the keys, if that be if the guys description was accurate. Anyway I'll see how
this new 480 is and I can always order a 380 if I think it's overkill for my
purposes. Or order the 380 and see which I prefer.All the other specs on these
all the other specs on these keyboards are excellent. So that's a definite
plus. Free returns…
thanks all.
deidre

Sent from my iPhone