Hi Dennis,

I hesitate to recommend cases because I believe opinions about them are as
subjective as opinions about sound quality and voice synthesizers. But since
you asked, I'll tell you what I use. I carry my iPhones in my jeans front
pocket very often so I don't use cases that add any bulk. Therefore, I'm not a
fan of many of the Otterbox or Lifeproof models. I also believe the glass on
the front of my iPhone is strong enough for how I use it not to require any
additional screen protection covering.

I've had good success with the Spigen line of cases. I used a Spigen Rugged
Armor case on my iPhone 8 and liked its weight and very little bulk. It fully
covered the back of the iPhone 8 and had a raised lip to protect the iPhone in
case it was dropped flat on its face. The coverings it had over the iPhone
power and volume buttons were very easy to press. I just ordered the Spigen
Ultra Hybrid [2nd Generation] Designed for Apple iPhone SE 2020 Case/Designed
for iPhone 8 Case (2017) / Designed for iPhone 7 Case (2016) for my iPhone SE
2020 but it doesn't arrive until tomorrow so I can't comment on it but I expect
it to be up to the standard of other Spigen cases I've used. It got a 4.6 star
Amazon rating, sells for $12.99, and comes in 5 colors. Here is the link to it
at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1SCIOV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1SCIOV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>
 &psc=1

Congrats on getting your new iPhone SE and I hope it arrives on time and your
setup goes smoothly.

Alan