I bought the mini Bluetooth keyboard from Blind Bargains.  It says you need
4.0, but I am assuming, and everyone knows what that gets you (smiles), that
it will work 4.0 and up.  If not, I took a chance on it and only paid 12
dollars with it being 50 dollars originally.  I venture now that it is out
of use.  Question is:  Does anyone have this keyboard.  I have the manual so
I think I can pair it.  However, it has 49 keys.  Is there a place to find
the layout of the keyboard and how to make it work with iPhone? Thanks for
any help!

Reggie

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.


Reply via email to