Hi Jenny,

As you said, you are told how many words are possible to find in the word
scramble.  After you select the letters you want eith hit enter or do a 2
finger swipe down.  You will eaither here a tone letting you know that you
found a word or it will let you know that that word is not in the dictionary
and you’ll have to try a different combination of letters.

Hope this helps.

Btw I use a bt keyboard which makes it so much easier.

Kim