Yes, as far as I know you can assign different ringtones to your two numbers.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 11:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: SE 2020 dual sim card?

I think that you are correct.
But, how it works for incoming calls I have no idea.
Maybe calling your Carrier to find out what they know, and also call Apple
Accessibility to see what they know about VoiceOver and Duel Sim cards.
I did read once about someone on this list I think, getting the  eSim set up
with their Carrier so they could buy a sim card in another country to avoid the
roaming charges.
I think though, you will be better off if you ask your Carrier if they support
the eSim and if so, how that works.

Later,

Richard