Today's Audible update finally changed the experience for me here in Canada and
it now behaves like you all described with the new library look, having the
remove option as part of an action menu etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of lenron
brown
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 4:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wish list in the audible app

I thought it was just romance. Also yeah it's pretty accessible. I remember had
onetime having issues with the achievements. Also I wish deleting was setup
differently. Also I notice the app does look a little different these days. You
know I am thinking that scrolling issue is more of an apple thing.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAA86uUQTpzspe_XTPLOuRT_iYe83g2JVNv7NytFKcTu7AJFm-g%40mail.gmail.com.