Hi everyone, hope this message finds you all well. I have a couple of questions
about iPads and usage by people with either low vision or who are totally
blind..
Do any of you own  an iPad?
 if so, what is your primary use for it?
Is the iPad a supplement for working on your laptops or desktops, or is it your
main computer?
what kind of keyboard or braille display  do you use with your iPad if you use
one?
Do you use the iPad for virtual meetings now that everyone is moving on to
online classes and work due to the COVID-19 pandemic?

I have both an iPhone and a Mac computer.
I primarily bought an iPad so I can do my work while I am away from home since
my computer is now my main desktop. I preferred to travel with the iPad rather
than my computer for long commutes. overtime, heavy bags with laptops  can take
a toll on my  back. I  use it as a notetaker since I do not currently own  any
of the dedicated notetakers that feature braille displays like the braille
note. Instead, I have a focus 40 braille display that I use with both my iPhone
and iPad, but the only drawback is that it is not very portable because it does
not fit into my purses. However, I like the fact that the iPad is functioning
more and more like a laptop with  each newsoftware update since I recently
bought myself a keyboard case from Amazon. It is similar  to  the keyboards
found on  the Apple laptops because the commands needed to access various
functions like a dedicated home screen are accessible with just one key which
is the escape key. The keys are nice and comfortable to type on, and sSmall
keyboards are not really a problem for me since I have small hands. Because of
the four vents  that represent the newer speakers,  it is actually made for the
iPad Pro but it fits my current 5 Generation iPad just right and it
automatically wakes up the screen once I open it.
I was just wondering about this.
Stay safe and take care,
Priscilla