Although no fan of iTunes, Russ isn't the only one who's used it for file
sharing. I don't use it for file sharing anymore since I have so many other
options, like Apple Music and One Drive.

Although it has a unique interface, I find it accessible. I always thought it
was interesting that blind people would extol the benefits of Winamp, which
also has a very unique interface, but bash iTunes.

Although I'm not in a position anymore to explain to someone how to use iTunes
for file sharing, I hope someone is able to walk you through it, but I wonder
if it's worth their time since you've already decided that iTunes is a piece of
inaccessible crap.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail