From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of dani
pagador
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: LOL, what good is the mute switch if Voice Over shouts out the
name of the incoming call

Thanks for that tip, James. I'll have to try it the next time I need
things to be quieter.

I've never had an Android, but I'm still riding around the learning
curve for the iPhone. I learn stuff as I need to go, I guess. This
list is great for that. Everyone is supportive, so you'll get a lot
out of hanging out here.

More Later,
Dani

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAKSc0Wovu6FWmmkdpCbuvZkyhASqQkAbFOE%3D3kbEcjfFvHBZ5w%40mail.gmail.com.