Sieghard,

I also experience this, but what I have wondered is if VO in fact is switching
not just volume levels, but perhaps from the speakerphone mode to the earpiece.
I am not sure this will be easy to confirm, but I might be able to try with a
microphone. Of course I could be wrong, but it just seemed to me this is a
possibility.