From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Esther
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 7:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri problem

I never heard the android voice, but I detested the jaws voice. Esther

Sent From Esther's Awesome and Amazing iPhone 7+

        On Jun 26, 2020, at 7:23 PM, Carolyn <4carol...@windstream.net> wrote:

        Siri is a voice from someone, I think named Susan something, that
Apple got her to record stuff and stuff and more stuff, and all kind of stuff
for them to program.

        I do not know if the other voices are synthetic, but I think they are.
If so, they are very good, as is TalkBack - better than JAWS, and 1,000% better
than Ivona on the Victor Reader Stream that I detest and can hardly understand.