From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of martin nelson
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 10:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: around me on Ipod Touch

Hello: I have the app Around me on my Ipod Touch, but it doesn't seem to
work. When I open it I get a message that location service must be activated
in the Iphone settings. This makes me think that it won't work on the Ipod
Touch. When I try looking or an item it can't find it. Am I correct in
thinking that it doesn't work on the Ipod Touch?
Thank you.
Martin Nelson