I can see the inbox if I go down to where you can tap to expand all the folders
under a particular account. The place where I can’t see it is the top under all
inboxes in the list of inboxes from the various accounts. It disappeared from
that list but I don’t know what I did to cause that.

Sent from Kimber's Red iPhone
True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of
justice.—Martin Luther King Jr.