There are at least 4 shopping-based apps and Windows applications having
various degrees of accessibility.  As a person living with no sighted
backups, my favourite place which is almost totally accessible is:
www.superstore.ca

Superstore is under the Loblaws umbrella where there are several stores
depending on where you live.  using the superstore sige in Winnipeg, I can
browse flyers, add selected items to my shopping cart, and on check-out
either choose to pick-up or have it delivered.  At this point, in store
pick-up is free for oldie moudies like me (seniors) or pay a delivery fee
to have that done under instacart.  I have not shopped using instacart
since I prefer to pick up my food with no charge.

Flipp.com would be my second choice for shopping where I do not use the
Loblaw's offering.