Please re-read my earlier message. I did not suggest deleting music
from your phone. I suggested deleting music from your library, which
is managed through iTunes on your computer. In iTunes, music can be
sorted by album or artist. Instead of deleting each album separately,
you can delete an entire artist in iTunes. This will vanquish all the
music and albums from that artist. When your phone is synched to your
computer, the music will be gone.

Kelly

On 7/10/20, K. Scott Carlson <kelbycarl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I know I can delete things from my phone; the problem is that if I want to
>> re-sync through iTunes, which I have to do with my music library, I have
>> to uncheck the box for the things I already deleted manually. If you have
>> a lot of albums, this is a giant pain, but I've found no way around it.n
>> Jul 10, 2020, at 1:22 PM, Kelly Pierce <kellyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Delete an entire artist from your iTunes library. This will delete all
>> the albums by that artist from your library.  Yes, you may have to
>> choose between the discographies of Metallica and Motley Crue, but for
>> me it is not a hard choice.  Apple’s biggest scam is charging $100 for
>> the middle tier of memory on its phones. I had a choice of 64 or 128
>> gigabytes. 64 extra gigs did not cost Apple anything close to $100.
>> The lowest size phones are a pricing gimmick.
>>
>> Kelly
>>

>>> On 7/10/20, K. Scott Carlson <kelbycarl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello, I have a major issue with regards to syncing albums onto my
>>> iPhone
>>> from my local iTunes library. I have a large amount of music, and not all