I have been very pleased with service through Visible.com. I believe they are a wholly-owned company by Verizon and use the Verizon cell network and sell under-used band width. There are two cons to consider and many pros.

The cons:
First, support is only available through 24 hour chat on their website or chatting through a smart phone app. No email, no phone number. Second, if usage gets congested in your area then your data will be slowed in preference to direct Verizon customers. I have noticed this, especially during these stay at home months, when in a rural area I frequent. But, service in town is very good.

The pros:
* Their plan provides unlimited calls, unlimited texts and unlimited data, along with hot spot service with no caps, all for one monthly price of $40 or as low as $25. I particularly needed hot spot capability so this feature was a big draw; I have not been disappointed. * That $40 monthly cost will be less if you join a Party Pay group. A Party Pay group can have 2 members for a $5 discount per person each month; 3 members for $10 discount monthly and 4 members for $15 discount monthly, or only $25. No additional fees. There is no catch to joining a Party Pay group. No one shares a bill or any other connection except for getting the group discount. I easily found an open Party Pay group on Reddit and joined within a few minutes. * After two months of paying for service they send a virtual MasterCard worth $100.

If you can handle the two minor drawbacks then I think It is a good service option.
HTH,
Jeff