O, do those things still exist?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 7:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IOS 13.6 question

or
checkin' YourWatch i.e., Your TimePiece LOL HaHaHa LOL

Seriously, SomeTimes I would PickUp  My iPhone, To Find Out "what"
Time it is, so I  completely understand  the "issue" with Pressing the
Powr/Side button to accomplish this Task

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7.0.1.0.2.20200717165357.0c50b910%40comcast.net.