thanks Simon you made my day.

-----Original Message----- From: Simon A Fogarty
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Looking for accessible bathroom scales

I can honestly say no,

It only said that I was the correct weight for a couple of baby elephants

No really I was moving stuff out of my flat and dropped them and some other stuff on to the pavement outside the front door which is appox 5 feet off the pavement and things stopped being in one peace.

Including the scales that opened at the seam