SE 2020 gets my vote as well. I tried face id and didn't like it much
either. Only reason why I would get a max if I really wanted a bigger
device. I plan on holding on to my 7plus for another year though. If
there end up being something with face id and touch id good for apple.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832