From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
llump...@austin.rr.com <llump...@austin.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 10:43:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: the echo show and show and tell

If I’m off topic, I apologize. Please respond to me off list at

llump...@austin.rr.com<mailto:llump...@austin.rr.com>

I just got an echo show 8 and have been trying to use show and tell to identify
household products. My initial trials have been somewhat disappointing so far.
I may have the unit in a poor location so will move it tomorrow and try some
more.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002c01d67511%24bdc02b70%2439408250%24%40austin.rr.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002c01d67511%24bdc02b70%2439408250%24%40austin.rr.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.