From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Casey
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 11:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: wireless charging pads

Hi do any of your out hear use any of the wireless charging pads with your
model 10 or higher i Phones?

Or do you just use the regular chargers?

And if you don't use the wireless charging pads why do you choose not to use
them?

I am asking because my phone can charge like that and was thinking about
getting one and wanted to find out things like that first.

--

Casey

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/9ab33c2c-6c52-36e7-6e87-71ac89169ea5%40wi.rr.com.