Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 10/21/2012 11:29 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
So, Raul, did you remember what the braille command is for this?
I've never seen one.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: When something else has control of my onscreen keyboard

Not true, the eject function does what he asked. It works for both qwerty
keyboards and braille keyboards. I don't know why it's called eject, but
basically when you press the eject keys, it brings up the onscreen keyboard
despite a hardware keyboard already being connected.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Apparently #2 pencils are the most popular, so then why are they still #2?