Hello,
I can't understand but , I was recording a new track with my iphone4 with iOS
5.1.1  and list recorder 2.4.1.
Like discussed below, the record isn't saved after pressing stop or pause.
What the hell is happening and how can I get back the record?

Also strange: this bug is introduced at least 3 months ago but, I think there
was at least 1 update to 2.4.1 , this (important) bug isn't fixed.

Any help for this disappointment is very appreciated,

kind regards,
William Windels

Op 6-aug.-2012, om 15:01 heeft Richard Turner <richard.turne...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: