Hi,

I don't disagree with you for the most part but, I don't see where fairness
comes into play.  After all, you didn't have to upgrade.  Well, not unless you
purchased a device that was already running IOS 6.  Its to Apples advantage to
have as much people running the same OS as possible.  This might be one reason
why they don't want people downgrading.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info