Hi Andy,

I'll be upgrading to a SE2020 soon, I hope. But, I had an iPhone 6S, and I was running the latest IOS on it. The version was either iOS 13.6 or 13.7 with no problems. I wonder why your 6S wouldn't update to the latest version?

~Ann

-----Original Message-----

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: The S E 2020?

Hi my son informed me that Apple has a phone called the S E 2020 which is a
modified 8.  It has a model with 256gig.  I now am using the 6 S with 128 gig.
I am told that the  S E 2020 also has a glass back as the 6 s is metal.  Does
anyone have any comments on this?  Would I be good to upgrade to the s e 2020?
I did notice that when I installed the Audible.com app that to purchase books
from the app, I would need IOS 13 or higher.
According to my settings, I am up to date with IOS 12plus.  I don't want to
spend $549 unless I am getting a much better phone.  Greatly appreciate any
help here.  Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.